What happens at a meeting?
Weekly meetings are the heart of TOPS' support. They usually last an hour or less.
You're welcome to attend your first meeting free of charge—bring a friend if you like. There's no obligation.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Each member has a private weigh-in before the meeting. (That's the first time you'll see listed.)
- Meeting starts with members sharing challenges, successes, or goals (if they want).
- There’s a brief program. TOPS gives each chapter engaging, professionally prepared programs covering a variety of health and wellness topics.
- Awards go to weekly or monthly best losers, contest winners, and members who’ve reached goal!
- When needed, there’s a quick business meeting before the closing.
- Meeting closes with a thought for the week or other inspirational activity.