Tips for choosing a chapter
Depending on where you live, you may get many results for chapters in your area.
Here are some tips for finding the right chapter for you.
- Each chapter is a little different, reflecting the interests, ages, and personal preferences of its members. We recommend you visit more than one chapter, if possible, to find the best fit for you. (Keep in mind you can always change chapters in the future if your schedule or needs change.)
- The Area Captain or Coordinator listed to the right of each chapter meeting is familiar with chapters in your area and would be happy to help you find a good fit.
- The maximum capacity of each chapter's scale is listed below the meeting time. If a chapter looks like a good fit for you, but the scale won't meet your needs, please reach out to the Area Captain.
- Once you find a meeting that will work for you, just head on over. Be sure to allow extra time before or after the meeting to chat with the Leader and members so you can find out more.
- For fastest service, we recommend that you join online and bring your receipt to the chapter you'd like to join. This will give you immediate access to the website and will allow you to receive your magazine and other materials more quickly.
Can't find a meeting to fit your schedule?
Start your own chapter! All you need is four people (including you). One of our local representatives will help you get started with a free kit, including a week-by-week guide with meeting topics and materials all laid out for you. Simply contact the representative whose name and info pops up to the right when you enter your zip or postal code. Or call 800-932-8677 to learn more.