Prep and cook time: 35 min. Servings: 7 (1 c. per person)
- 1½ c. farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15-oz.) can no-salt-added kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained and rinsed
- ¼ c. jarred sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 10 pieces jarred marinated artichokes (quartered), drained and chopped
- ½ T. jarred garlic, minced
- ½ c. jarred roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 T. oregano, dried
- black pepper, to taste
- red chili flakes, to taste
- Cook pasta according to the package directions, rinse under cold water and place in a large bowl.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients, toss together, serve and enjoy!
Per serving: 210 calories (62 from fat), 9 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 6 g protein.
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
NOTE: Refrigerate all jarred items after opening.
VEGAN recipes are prepared without any animal products including fats, milk or eggs. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these items.
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!