8 Ways to Show You Care Without the Sweets
February is Heart Month and a great time to let your loved ones know that supporting your goals is a great expression of love and the best thing they can do for you. Instead of celebrating Valentine’s Day with chocolate or candy this year, check out these ideas.
- Black coffee (or tea) is a guilt-free treat.
- Start an herb garden and watch it grow! Try your herbs in new recipes.
- Host a couple’s game night and let the friendly rivalry commence!
- Jewelry is always well received.
- Write a love letter.
- Real hugs and kisses are always better than chocolate ones.
- Whether it’s a fruit basket, flower bouquet or succulent garden, nature has the sweetest gifts.
- Be your own Valentine! Make a self-care kit for you. Scented soaps and bubble bath are a great start.