Prep time: 15 min. Servings: 5 (1 1/4 c.)
- 1 c. baby spinach, stems removed
- 1 c. watercress, trimmed (about
- ½ c. fresh basil leaves
- ¼ c. green onions, chopped
- ¼ c. flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ c. canola oil mayonnaise
- ½ c. plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. white or white wine vinegar
- 1 t. anchovy paste or ½ an anchovy, very finely diced
- ½ t. black pepper
- ¼ t. salt
- 1⁄8 t. dried red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse 10-15 times or
- Cover and refrigerate until ready
Per serving: 100 calories (80 from fat), 9 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 3 g protein.
Exchanges: ½ milk, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
GLUTEN-FREE recipes are prepared without any wheat, barley, rye or triticale. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these grains in any form (flour, bread stuffing, bran germ, malt, starch, etc.).
All exchange values are approximate. When an optional or additional ingredient is offered, exchange values may change.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!