How do I sign in to www.tops.org?
Here are instructions to sign in after you have activated your account.
- Go to https://www.tops.org
- Click on Sign In in the upper right corner of the homepage. The Sign In page displays.
- In the Sign In box, you will find username and password fields. In the user name field, enter your 7-digit membership number. If you joined TOPS® online, enter the Username you created at that time.
- In password field, enter your Password. If you forgot your password, see Forgot your password? to get a new one.
- Click on the Sign In button below the user name and password
From the TOPS home page, you may click Members Area to read, use and stay up to date on all online content to help you with your weight-loss and maintenance efforts.
Activating Your Free Account
There is no additional cost to sign up for online tools and support. It’s a membership benefit, and Sign In only takes about five minutes if you have your membership number and chapter ID handy.
Note: If you joined TOPS® online, then you created your own username and password at that time, and you do not need to activate your account.
- Go to www.tops.org and click Sign In button located in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- On the Sign In page, click the link free TOPS Account in the yellow box labeled “Sign In Option”
- Enter your 7-digit membership number. (see the section "How Do I Find My Membership Number?")
- Enter your Chapter ID in this format: WI 0123 (2-letter state/province code + 1 space + 4-digit chapter number) If your chapter number is less than four digits long, just add zeroes in front to get to four.
- Click the Activate Your Account button.
If you see the message, “Thanks for Activating!,” then you’re all set.
You should receive an email confirmation of your username and password if we have a valid email address on file. We recommend that you jot down your username and password and keep it in a safe place.
If you receive the message, “The login ID already exists for this membership," then just go back to the member login page and click on the “Forgot my password” link in the “Sign In” box.
How Do I Find My Membership Number?
You can find your 7-digit membership number on the back cover of TOPS News in the upper left corner. Half-price members who don’t receive TOPS News will find it on the membership card mailed to them. If you provided an email on a paper application, then you received a welcome email with your number as soon as your application was entered at Headquarters. If you can’t find your welcome email or magazine, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Your Account Locked?
For your security, your account is locked after five unsuccessful login attempts. The only way to unlock it is to contact our web support team at email@example.com.