Help! I can't find it on the website...
Looking for something but not sure where to go? The website search bar will help you quickly locate the information you need.
- In the upper right corner of every web page, you'll see a box with magnifying glass and the words Search.
- In the search box, enter a word or phrase describing what you want to find. Then, press Enter. Your search results will display.
- Click the Page Name and description that best matches what you hope to find. That page will open. If you don’t see what you are looking for, enter a new search in the search box and click Go.
Not finding the information that you want?
- Double check that you are signed in to www.tops.org. Pages that are only available to members can’t be searched when you aren’t signed in.
- If you are looking for TOPS Forms, you can find them in the Members Area under My TOPS Resources. In My TOPS Resources, click on Forms.
- If you are looking for TOPS Store items, you must be signed in and use the TOPS Store Search. Store items are not available under the main website search. For more information about searching the store, refer to How do I search for items in the TOPS Store?
- If you are looking for TOPS Events, refer to Finding TOPS Events.
- If you are looking for our inspirational calendars, refer to Finding Inspirational Calendars.
- If you are searching for health and fitness information, we have articles for both members and non-members. Refer to Where do I find information on healthy eating and fitness?
- If you are searching for our videos, recorded webinars and online meetings, refer to Video Help.
Help us make the search better
If you can't find something you know should be here, please email email@example.com and let us know what you wanted to find and which words you used to search for it. We'll point you in the right direction and the use the information you share to improve the search results going forward.