Activate Your TOPS Online Account
As an active TOPS member, a wealth of information and tools are available to you on our secure site. You must sign up to use the TOPS site. Once you sign up, you don't need to activate your account again.
How to activate your account
- In the upper right-hand corner of the website, click on Sign In. This takes you to the login (sign in) page.
- On the Sign In page (https://www.tops.org/sign_in.aspx), go to the yellow box labeled “Activate Your Account” and click the free TOPS account link.
- On the New TOPS Login Account page, enter your 7-digit membership number.
(Find this on your membership card or on the back cover of TOPS News in the upper left corner.)
- Enter your Chapter ID in this format: WI 0123
(2-letter state/province abbreviation + 1 space + 4-digit chapter number) If your chapter number is only 2 or 3 digits long, just add zeros in front to get to 4 digits.
- Click Activate Your Account.
After activating your account, your TOPS online account information displays. On the Your TOPS Login Information page, you will find your Username and Password. You should receive an email confirmation of your username and password if we have a valid email address on file. We recommend that you jot down your username and password and keep it in a safe place.
If you receive the message, “Your Account Login (username) and Password are already active," then just go back to the member login page and click on the Forgot My Password link in the white box.
After activating your account, sign in with your account:
- Click on Sign In at the bottom of Your TOPS Login Information page.
- On the Sign In page, go to the Sign In box and enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign In. You should now have access to all information available to signed in members.