6 Ways to Have a Healthier Workday
The average adult spends the majority of their day at work. Even if your workday includes a trip to the gym afterward, it’s the choices you make during the day that can have a significant impact on your health and weight.
- Make time between regular workday tasks to fit in extra activity or steps.
- Pack healthy snacks, like almonds, apples with peanut butter, or carrot sticks with hummus.
- Set an alarm to get up and move every hour.
- Bring your lunch from home. Packing a lunch tends to be healthier because you’re planning your food choices ahead of time. (It can also save you money!)
- Keep a water bottle handy and refill it often.
- Be active during your lunch break. Go for a 15-minute walk before you eat.