Prep and cook time: 5 min. Servings: 1
- ½ c. strawberries, halved
- 2⁄3 c. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1½ graham crackers, 2½-in. square, crumbled
- In a cup, place a layer of crumbled graham crackers, strawberry and then yogurt, trying to use less than half the cup.
- Repeat layering until cup is full.
- Decorate top with an upside-down strawberry and a light layer of crumbled graham cracker.
Per serving: 157 calories (12 from fat), 1.3 g total fat (0.2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrates, 1.8 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 17 g protein
Exchanges: ½ fruit, 1 milk, ½ starch
VEGETARIAN (MEAT FREE) recipes are prepared without any meat, poultry or seafood. Check the label on each ingredient to make sure the brand you are using does not contain these items. TOPS vegetarian recipes may contain animal products, including foods with animal fats, milk or eggs.
Previous Recipes of the Month
Members can access all of our great recipes, including our previous Recipes of the Month, by logging onto our members' area recipe page.
Want all of our great recipes? Become a member!